Welcome to the IEC Fort Worth/Tarrant County chapter's Apprentice Application website.
Click on each of the items below, one at a time. READ the first three items carefully. Then FILL OUT AND SUBMIT EACH OF THE FOUR FORMS and SUBMIT ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
You do not have to complete this entire process at one time. You can submit some forms now and return later to complete the rest. You can upload the documents all at one time, or you can upload what you have now and return to upload the rest later. However, IEC FW/TC will not begin to process your application until all forms have been submitted and all documents have been uploaded.
All online forms and documents will be submitted directly to IEC FW/TC's server, and you will receive an email confirmation when you complete each form so you can keep track of what you have completed.
This system is secure with 128-bit TLS (SSL) security, and your information will be transmitted securely to the IEC FW/TC office.
To apply as an apprentice with the IEC FW/TC chapter, you must read and understand the following:
After you have read the above documents, you must complete these four forms:
- Read and understand the GENERAL INFORMATION DOCUMENT and make sure you meet the MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Read and understand the JOB DESCRIPTION document for the IEC FW/TC Apprenticeship Program
- Read and understand the STANDARDS OF APPRENTICESHIP OVERVIEW document
(each form will open in a new window)
You must also upload the following documentation:
- Complete a form stating YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE ITEMS and YOU AGREE TO A DRUG TEST
- Complete the APPRENTICE APPLICATION FORM
- Complete the APPRENTICE PROGRAM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FORM
- Complete the MATH ASSESSMENT FORM
- UPLOAD a copy of your DRIVER'S LICENSE
- UPLOAD a copy of your SOCIAL SECURITY CARD or BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- UPLOAD a copy of your HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA or TRANSCRIPT or GED
- UPLOAD a copy of your APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN LICENSE, which you can apply for online at TDLR (Click option 1 Apprentice Electrician Application under the New License Application column)
When you have received four (4) confirmation emails, one for each of the above forms, and you have uploaded the required documents, you are finished with the online application process.
You will be contacted by email after all forms and documents have been submitted and they have been reviewed by IEC FW/TC.
Independent Electrical Contractors Fort Worth/Tarrant County